- CAP-586 Drive moves 1 entire revolution when settings absolute encoder offset and position range settings
- CAP-568 Fake soft-multiturn is happening when the encoder position oscillates around "0"
- CAP-175 Fix loop frequencies values
CAP-528 Forced alignment might not work with analog command source selected
- CAP-381 Improve Bus Voltage utilization
- CAP-330 Decrease ADC sampling time
- CAP-498 User I2T option code doesn't allow to generate a fault
- CAP-507 Implement torque loop registers
- CAP-527 Create registers to reset and monitor PID integral
- CAP-331 Make ADC sampling delay configurable
This version introduces new storable registers. It is necessary to follow a special update procedure:
- Save the drive configuration to a file.
- Restore the drive to defaults.
- Update to the new firmware.
- Load again the drive configuration from the previously saved file.
It may be necessary to redo the phasing.