- CAP-400 Brake pin should have a fw configured pull-down or "low level" at startup
- CAP-398 0x6073 register does not work correctly
- CAP-395 Register BiSS-C polarity is writing to the register frame type
- CAP-379 Apply software multi-turn on multi-turn absolute encoders
- CAP-376 Manufacturer specific serial number returns wrong values
- CAP-336 Add timeout in fault reaction state
- CAP-290 Halt input functionality is not working and the halt input register shows random values
- CAP-284 Add torque control block
- CAP-263 Incremental encoder against halls error option code naming error
- CAP-179 Ibus readings are always 0
- CAP-343 Make velocity and position PID parameters pdo mappable
- CAP-316 Improve EMCY error messages management
This version introduces new storable registers. It is necessary to follow the standard after-update procedure which includes:
- Save the drive configuration to a file.
- Restore the drive to defaults.
- Load the drive configuration file again.
Max and min position limits not working
|Cable disconnection reaction is always fault
|Register BiSS2 frame size is not being stored
|If using BiSS-C 2, re-configure BiSS-C 2 frame after power up before operation.
|Error management registers not seen in EtherCAT. They don't appear in the offline dictionary (ESI), only in the online dictionary
|Use SDO Info service.
|Velocity out of limits error is not working
|Register Command source 1 cannot be stored in NVM
|If being used, set it again after each power cycle.