- CAP-605 EtherCAT register 0x6502 value is wrong
- CAP-586 Drive moves 1 entire revolution when settings absolute encoder offset and position range settings
- CAP-579 Register 0x60F4 cannot be mapped into PDO
- CAP-568 Fake soft-multiturn is happening when the encoder position oscillates around "0"
- CAP-560 EoE Virtual MAC (Mandatory parameter) is not set properly during EoE configuration
- CAP-520 Missing register drive number of axis
- CAP-175 Fix loop frequencies values
- CAP-584 ECAT cable disconnection error detected during boot up
- CAP-381 Improve Bus Voltage utilization
- CAP-587 Add subnode information to system error management
- CAP-539 Improve error notification
- CAP-330 Decrease ADC sampling time
- CAP-498 User I2T option code doesn't allow to generate a fault
- CAP-538 Add subnode 1 store and restore registers
- CAP-507 Implement torque loop registers
- CAP-527 Create registers to reset and monitor PID integral
- CAP-522 Implement subnode 0 product Identification registers
- CAP-591 Implement 0x6007 register in ECAT
- CAP-331 Make ADC sampling delay configurable
|CAP-615||EoE ethernet link is lost after long periods||Enable mailbox polling option on EtherCAT master|
This version introduces new storable registers. It is necessary to follow a special update procedure:
- Save the drive configuration to a file.
- Restore the drive to defaults.
- Update to the new firmware.
- Load again the drive configuration from the previously saved file.
It may be necessary to redo the phasing.