CAP-992 Derivative part of the PIDs can add undesired dynamics when it is supposed to be deactivated
- CAP-935 Register control loops option code is not being stored in Non-Volatile Memory
- CAP-925 Fix SDO abort codes when entering wrong passwords in 0x1010 and 0x1011 registers (EtherCAT only)
- CAP-919 Register position feedback filter 1 type is not changing its value
- CAP-917 Add range to reference angle offset register
- CAP-901 CANopen LSS identity is not correctly initialized and this makes that LSS is not working properly
- CAP-837 Max current CiA register has wrong units, A instead of ‰ rated current
- CAP-819 Fix EtherCAT CTT warning, "name of the EEPROM is not synced with the ESI file name"
- CAP-818 Position bits for slave 2 (and successive) are not properly shifted in BISS daisy-chain
- CAP-734 Halt is not working properly in some modes
CAP-904 CANopen lifeguard ERR LED malfunctioning
CAP-812 Sometimes when doing a power cycle the drive gets stuck
CAP-800 Current loop status word bits are not correctly latching
CAP-796 Homing status word not signaling homing states properly. Target reached bit is not working as expected
CAP-789 Halt option code is not correctly mapped on CANopen PDOs
CAP-787 Device type has a wrong default value
CAP-786 Actual position (0x6040) is not correctly read from CANopen
CAP-744 Kd filter should not take 0 value
CAP-605 EtherCAT and CAN register 0x6502 value is wrong
CAP-962 Wrong absolute encoder registers ranges and enums
CAP-930 Fix CTT PDO errors
- CAP-780 Primary BiSS-C parameter names are confusing after dual BiSS-C feature
- CAP-801 Include an option to select the start position of a profile (between actual or demand variable)
- CAP-802 Implement profile velocity specific status word bits
|Lower 3 bytes of the MAC address is not correct (CANopen)
|Do not create a LAN with more than one Capitan. If necessary, create a private LAN for each device.
|Node field of the EMCY clear error message is not correct
|Manufacturer specific Store/restore all return wrong error codes (CANopen)
Default values read from the drive are not the same as those in the EDS file (CANopen)
|RPDO and TPODs registers have incorrect default values (CANopen)
|Incremental encoder index pulse is not working. This issue will be manifested on XCR or only when NET is connected to an interface board on any custom interface board which uses the same multiplexer.
This version introduces new storable registers. It is necessary to follow a special update procedure:
- Save the drive configuration to a file.
- Restore the drive to defaults.
- Update to the new firmware.
- Load again the drive configuration from the previously saved file.
It may be necessary to redo the phasing.