SUMMIT-2995 A positive velocity demand appears in a negative direction movement
- SUMMIT-2806 At the end of a movement, the velocity demand is taking the velocity set-point value
- SUMMIT-2801 High velocity command is sent when profile is latched
SUMMIT-2793 Acceleration discontinuity when latching new setpoints
SUMMIT-2792 Overshoot occurs when latching with non-zero initial velocities
- SUMMIT-2303 When a profile position S-curve movement ends, velocity demand is set to profiler max. velocity instead of 0 rev/s
- Object dictionary:
- SUMMIT-2975 Some registers have incorrect names in extended versions
- SUMMIT-2960 Bad access in some torque registers for extended versions
SUMMIT-2929 Reference angle offset register cannot be written
- SUMMIT-2335 Motor temperature protection threshold has wrong data range
- SUMMIT-2968 Remove deprecated current loop feedback bypass register
- SUMMIT-2858 Actual position is not computed correctly when absolute encoder position has 32 bits
- SUMMIT-2840 Feedback runaway check is not working with absolute encoders
- SUMMIT-2855 Following error bit is not updated correctly in statusword register
- SUMMIT-3004 Reference angle offset has no limits
SUMMIT-2884 Derivative filter of the control loop PID is wrong
- SUMMIT-2742 Incorrect implementation of derivative continuity feature
- SUMMIT-2507 Halt functionality is not working
- SUMMIT-2838 Change default behavior of brake override
- SUMMIT-2871 Applied new configuration to improve DC bus utilization and current sensing at high duties
SUMMIT-2872 Create register to report maximum bus utilization
- SUMMIT-1886 Improve hardware configuration registers documentation
SUMMIT-1670 Add control loops error registers
SUMMIT-2943 Add functionality to enable or disable the +5V output of the drive
- SUMMIT-3046 Implement field weakening algorith
|SUMMIT-3047||Halt is not working properly in some modes (velocity, profile velocity and profile position)||-|
|SUMMIT-3045||Motor temperature limits are not correct||Configure a valid temperature sensor|
|SUMMIT-3038||Kd filter should not take 0 value||-|
|SUMMIT-3059||Homing on current position with limits triggers positioning error||Set the position inside the limits|
|SUMMIT-3058||Interpolation time exponent should not take negative values||-|
Missing public registers on extended products XDF files
This version introduces new storable registers. It is necessary to follow a special update procedure:
- Save the drive configuration to a file.
- Restore the drive to defaults.
- Update to the new firmware.
- Load again the drive configuration from the previously saved file.
It may be necessary to redo the phasing.