This version adds new storable registers from the previous releases. If your drive has a configuration in the non-volatile memory, this new registers will be loaded with unknown values. Follow the next steps to fix it:
- Save your configuration using MotionLab3
- Restore defaults configuration
- Power cycle the board
- Load your configuration
- [SUMMIT-1692] - Add all related CSC registers into CANopen release
- [SUMMIT-668] - As a user I would like to be able control the brake using two different outputs voltage (activation & holding)
- [SUMMIT-1337] - As a user I would like to control direct & quadrature current components when working in CSC mode
- [SUMMIT-792] - Add motor current register.
- [SUMMIT-1641] - Synchronize motion control loops using external input Sync 0.
- [SUMMIT-1647] - Add Health functionality into IO.
- [SUMMIT-1457] - First capture of monitoring is done before the specified trigger delay.
- [SUMMIT-1458] - Add falling edge as trigger start condition for monitoring.
- [SUMMIT-476] - CANopen configuration (Node Id and baudrate) must be storable in the NVM through LSS protocol.
- [SUMMIT-515] - Add position range limits for endless positioning systems.
[SUMMIT-1037] - Add Sync 1 synchronisation in the master MCB side
- [SUMMIT-1659] - Add a register to read current loop frequency and add registers to access to voltage commands
- [SUMMIT-1663] - Decrease EtherCAT latency (from 5 cycles to 2-3)
- [SUMMIT-1347] - Allow to modify the baudrate for absolute encoder interfaces.
- [SUMMIT-1666] - Software position limits must be PDO mappable (EtherCAT).
- [SUMMIT-1256] - Fix errors and warnings detected by EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool.
- [SUMMIT-359] - Parameters range limited to drive capabilities.
- [SUMMIT-1673] - Force I2T fault reaction when internal I2T is triggered even if current loop is enabled.
- [SUMMIT-1124] - Add more options for Motor temperature sensors
- [SUMMIT-1660] - Wrong drive behavior if SYNC0 signal is enabled
- [SUMMIT-1661] - SDO complete access is not working
- [SUMMIT-1480] - Forced alignment method stops some feedbacks after phasing execution.
- [SUMMIT-1490] - First cyclic message (MCB) contains 0 instead of data from motion core.
- [SUMMIT-1642] - CANopen version does not respond anymore through Ethernet connection after connecting 2 or 3 times.
- [SUMMIT-1669] - Communications are locked if a disturbance signal is injected without monitoring feature enabled.
- [SUMMIT-1677] - CANopen is stuck randomly after some time.
- [SUMMIT-1680] - FoE process is not executed properly and the drive remains stuck after firmware update.
- [SUMMIT-1696] - On velocity mode, velocity readings (with digital encoder) and control cant be done until 20 seconds later
First forced alignment with halls after having done another forced alignment with another feedback, fails
|If forced alignment result is not a multiple of 0.166666 (including 0.0 and 1.0), change commutation feedback to internal generator, then change commutation feedback back to digital halls and perform phasing again.|
Position range limits is failing around 0.
Secondary SSI baudrate 100 kHz does not work.
|Use 200 kHz.|