If your drive version is older than 1.5.0, use Motionlab 3 (1.3.0 version or higher) FTP bootloader tool to update it.
Using older Motionlab version will lock the drive permanently in bootloader state
- [SUMMIT-2020] - CANopen - Bad initialization if baudrate index take wrong values
- [SUMMIT-2022] - CANopen - Identity parameters not updated in LSS after NMT reset.
- [SUMMIT-2023] - Profile 402 registers are not saved in Non volatile memory
- [SUMMIT-2034] - PDO mapping cannot be changed on EtherCAT devices
- [SUMMIT-2019] - Implement EMCY in CANopen devices
- [SUMMIT-1981] - Add missing CiA-402 objects (0x6083 - Prof. Acceleration, 0x6084 - Prof. Deceleration, 0x6081 - Prof. Velocity, 0x60F2 - Position Option Code)
CANopen subindex0 registers name have the same name of the whole object in EDS.
|This does not affect to correct behaviour.|
CANopen PDO mapping objects are bigger than 8 subindexs and 0x1A03 is missing in EDS.
When forcing a fault in velocity mode and enabling motor, existent set-point is not applied automatically, with automatic latching setting.
Profile velocity doesn't auto-latch when changing operation mode dynamically.