0x251A - STO status
0x00 - 0x1F
This register shows the status of the STO module.
The meaning of each bit in this parameter is described next.
|Bit number||15 ... 5||4||3||2||1|
STO abnormal fault
|/STO supply fault||STO2||STO1|
- STO report. This input notifies the state of the "Safe torque off" circuit output. It is set to 1 when both STO1 and STO2 are at high level, and 0 zero in any other case.
- STO abnormal fault. Normally low. This input is set to high level whenever the "Safe torque off" circuit detects that STO1 and STO2 input values differs. When this situation stays for some seconds, this bit will remain active until a power-cycle is applied.
- STO supply fault. Normally high. If this input is set to low level it means a supply failure has happened in the "Safe torque off" circuit.
- STO2. Status of the Safe torque off input 2.
- STO1. Status of the Safe torque off input 1.